All patients who qualify for traditional Cardiac Rehab also qualify for Intensive Cardiac Rehab.
If your patients have experienced one or more of the following events, and if they have not yet begun Medicare-reimbursed cardiac rehab after their most recent event, they qualify for Pritikin ICR.
- Acute myocardial infarction (within the preceding 12 months only)
- Coronary artery bypass surgery
- Percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty or stenting procedure
- Current stable angina pectoris
- Heart or heart-lung transplant
- Heart valve repair or replacement