Pritikin ICR is thrilled to announce that several of its licensed providers are among those with 5-star patient experience ratings from Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS). We congratulate the following locations on earning this distinction, which was based upon the Hospital Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems scores collected from January 1 through December 31, 2019.
- Arkansas Heart Hospital (Little Rock, Arkansas)
- Oklahoma Heart Hospital (Oklahoma City, Oklahoma)
- Oklahoma Heart Hospital South (Oklahoma City, Oklahoma)
- Saint Joseph Mercy Chelsea Hospital (Chelsea, Michigan)
- Tahoe Forest Hospital (Truckee, Calfornia)
We appreciate the patient-centric approach of these locations, and of all of our licensed providers who proudly offer Pritikin’s comprehensive cardiac rehab program to their communities. To read learn more about the methodology used by CMS to obtain these ratings and to view the entire list of hospitals, click here.